- Ross Baldwin, Town of Southampton, Chair
- Katherine Barnes, NYSDEC
- Garvis DiLauro, FMP Remediations, Inc.
- Steven Russell Jr., Erie County Div. of Sewerage Management
The mission of the Awards Committee is to manage an annual awards program on behalf of the New York State GIS Association in order to recognize achievement, innovation, and contributions to our profession, and help foster a strong community of GIS Professionals in New York State.
2017 Awards Program
Submissions are now being accepted in six categories. Review the NYSGISA Awards Program Instructions and Procedures for details on each award, eligibility requirements, and procedures for submitting a nomination. Nomination forms are available here. The deadline for submissions is September 8, 2017.
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Individual Contributions to the Profession
- GIS Champion Award
- GIS Application Award (Award Announcement with important details)
- YouTube Sensation Award
- UAV Innovation Award
2016 Awards Program
The NYS GIS Association 2016 Awards Program was a great success. You can see the 2016 award winners here.
2015 Awards Program
The NYS GIS Association 2015 Awards Program was a great success. You can see the 2015 award winners here.
2014 Awards Program
The NYS GIS Association 2014 Awards Program was a great success. You can see the 2014 award winners here.