|The Host Committee and NEARC Board invite you to submit an abstract for an in-person presentation at the 2022 Fall NEARC Conference in beautiful Bretton Woods, NH! The conference will be held from Sunday, November 6th – Wednesday, November 9th at the Omni Mount Washington Resort.
Presentation proposals are being accepted for the main Fall NEARC Conference (Monday, November 7th – Wednesday, November 9th) as well as the GIS Educators Day pre-conference (Sunday, November 6th), which will be primarily virtual, with an in-person option for those also attending the main conference.
Presentation Format Options:
· Lightning Talk – 5 minutes
· Short Oral Presentation – 30 minutes (25 minutes presenting, 5 Q&A)
· Hands-On Workshop – 90 minutes
· Panel Presentation – 90 minutes
· Poster – Printed or Digital, plus strongly encouraged lightning presentation! (“poster” can mean any of the following formats: PDF, Story Map, Dashboard, Web Apps, Hub Site, etc.)
· Longer Oral Presentation – 60 minutes (50 minutes presenting, 10 Q&A) (Educators Day Only)
· Abstract submissions will only be accepted online.
· All submissions must be received by August 3rd, 2022.
· The presentation must be product-neutral and cannot market specific products and/or services.
· Presenters are required to register and pay to attend the conference at the applicable rates. A limited number of scholarships are available that presenters are eligible to apply for. See details below.
Review the Presenter Guidelines at https://www.northeastarc.org/fall-guidelines.html.
To submit an Abstract Proposal, go to https://www.cvent.com/c/abstracts/c6e35b9e-ce83-44d8-a878-ac74f81f44b0.