Map projections are cool but they might be a bit scary. It’s difficult to understand how can you put a very complex round-shaped surface of the Earth on a flat plane. After reading this post everything should be clear! Article courtesy of Aleks Buczkowski, Geo Awesomeness.
- QGIS North America 2020 | Virtual Conference 07/08/2020
- REMINDER: Register for Esri’s Virtual User Conference (NEXT WEEK)! 07/07/2020
- Renew Your Membership 07/07/2020
- 2020 Geospatial Summit Canceled 07/06/2020
- eSpatially – COVID Era Geospatial Applications to Support Empire State Communities 07/02/2020