Map projections are cool but they might be a bit scary. It’s difficult to understand how can you put a very complex round-shaped surface of the Earth on a flat plane. After reading this post everything should be clear! Article courtesy of Aleks Buczkowski, Geo Awesomeness.
- New Job Added! 03/30/2020
- Upcoming Esri MOOCs 03/23/2020
- eSpatially – Geospatial Business Spotlight: Bergmann (GIS Services and Solutions) 03/21/2020
- NAIP 2019 Orthoimagery Now Available for Download 03/21/2020
- Esri releases a collection of Coronavirus Response ArcGIS Solutions 03/18/2020