Map projections are cool but they might be a bit scary. It’s difficult to understand how can you put a very complex round-shaped surface of the Earth on a flat plane. After reading this post everything should be clear! Article courtesy of Aleks Buczkowski, Geo Awesomeness.
- Join GISMO’s Monthly Map Challenge for May: AANHPI History Month 05/05/2021
- NOAA NGS 2021 Geospatial Summit 05/01/2021
- FRANK WINTERS ON MAPSCAPING PODCAST!!!! 04/29/2021
- GISSIG: ESRI Presentation on Redistricting Online Tools | May 12 04/29/2021
- eSpatially – 10 Questions: Peter Carlo 04/27/2021