Good morning all,
Here at Esri we have been fielding an extreme number of questions and inquiries from PH and EM organizations on a state and local level regarding COVID 19 situational awareness, especially “What are other EM’s doing?”. We thought it would be a good idea to consolidate a sample set and share some recent info/examples we’ve been made aware of that you can share as appropriate.
The entire Esri organization is coordinating with our HHS team and as new information and/or examples are made known we will continue to share. If you know of or find any of our customers active in this area and can share their work with us, it would be appreciated and we will spread their message as well.
A big Thank you to Brian Weiss, Esri Public Safety – State & Local Team in Charlotte, NC for putting this together
- State of AZ: AZ Governor’s Briefing Journal (in addition to the “Governor’s Briefing” tab, ESF 8 tab (Health ADHS) is the Johns Hopkins dashboard);
- Esri’s COVID-19 data hub: https://go.esri.com/Coronavirus
- State of OR: https://geo.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d546d7bc91d3478d91f628fb85bfe8de
- State of KY: https://ky-dph.maps.arcgis.com/apps/MapSeries/index.html?appid=24fb11ce078549548938c24a0e6faa09
- Public Health Preparedness and how geography plays a critical role: https://www.arcgis.com/apps/MapJournal/index.html?appid=407f621e784e4737aa4d6e3b17fbd968
- Coronavirus: World Connectivity Can Save Lives: https://www.esri.com/about/newsroom/blog/coronavirus-world-connectivity-can-save-lives/
Gerard Aiken | Account Manager, Local Government
Esri | 1325 Morris Dr Suite #201| Chesterbrook, PA 19087 | USA
Tel: 610-644-3374 Ext: 3780 | Mobile: 609-605-0786
firstname.lastname@example.org | http://www.esri.com | Boston Office Hub
THE SCIENCE OF WHERE ®