The GIS Program Office is once again pleased to announce that a new quarterly release of NYS Streets and Address Points has been posted to the GIS Clearinghouse.
There continues to be a large volume of change in our datasets, so we thought it would be interesting to start including editing statistics in our notifications.
Since October 1, 2019 there have been:
- 3,337 AP Edits by County partners
- 80,509 AP Edits by GPO team
- 402 Street Edits by County partners
- 43,948 Street Edits by GPO team
- 43,616 Alt Street Name Edits
Since this is the 4th Quarter 2019 update, we will also include some yearly editing statistics.
Since January 1, 2019 there have been:
- 23,359 AP Edits by County partners
- 397,794 AP Edits by GPO team
- 1,780 Street Edits by County partners
- 140,499 Street Edits by GPO team
- 49,081 Alt Street Name Edits (we only started tracking these edits in September 2019)
For questions about training in GeoLynx or data sharing please contact Toni Slyer at Toni.Slyer@its.ny.gov / (518) 408-8569.
Craig M. Fargione, GISP
Street and Address Maintenance Program
Office of Information Technology Services
W. Averell Harriman State Office Campus
1220 Washington Ave. Bldg. 5, Floor 1, Albany, NY 12226
(518) 242-5176 | (518) 603-4636 m | Craig.Fargione@its.ny.gov