The GIS Certification Institute (GISCI) Welcomes New Board Officers
Des Plaines, IL (September 14, 2022)
During its Annual Meeting on August 20, 2022, the GIS Certification Institute (GISCI) elected new officers to serve on the Board of Directors and recognized the leadership of each of GISCI’s four member organizations.
Officers elected by the Board to lead the GISCI for the next year:
• President – Jochen Albrecht, Ph.D., GISP, Hunter College, CUNY
• Vice President – Allen Ibaugh, GISP, Eyelock, LLC
• Secretary – Jami Dennis, GISP, Geodetic Analysis, LLC
• Treasurer – Michael S. Scott, Ph.D., GISP, Salisbury University
Each of GISCI’s four member organizations reappointed existing representatives to serve on the Board of Directors:
- Association of American Geographers (AAG)
- Michael S. Scott, Ph.D., GISP, Salisbury University
- Clancy Wilmott, Ph.D., UC Berkeley
- National States Geographic Information Council (NSGIC)
- Elisabetta T. DeGironimo, GISP, NYS Office of Information Technology Services
- Jami Dennis, GISP, Geodetic Analysis, LLC
- University Consortium of Geographic Information Science (UCGIS)
- Jochen Albrecht, Ph.D., GISP, Hunter College, CUNY
- Robert Vos, Ph.D., GISP, USC Spatial Sciences Institute
- Urban and Regional Information Systems Association (URISA)
- Allen Ibaugh, GISP, President – Eyelock LLC
- Martin Roche, GISP, Avineon, Inc.
More information about the GISCI is available at www.gisci.org.
For more GISCI news, including the latest issue of their newsletter, GISCEye!, go to: https://www.gisci.org/News/PressReleases.aspx