Next Meeting: 2017 Westchester GIS User Group Meeting
Thursday, May 18, 2017 at Purchase College
Learn and Inspire!
Join us at the 2017 Westchester GIS User Group Meeting May 18th at Purchase College. Held in collaboration with the Environmental Studies Program at Purchase College, this annual meeting is the largest gathering of geospatial professionals in the Lower Hudson Valley. Best of all – it is FREE.
At the day-long event, attendees can participate in a wide range of activities including:
• Presentations from local GIS programs and industry-leading geospatial representatives
• Meet and greet with supporting vendors during breaks in the exhibit area
• Network with GIS professionals across Westchester and neighboring counties
• Get updates from Westchester County GIS staff on new products and services including Spring 2017 aerial photography to support the new countywide base map update
• Participate in the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) or How to Build Great Web Apps with ArcGIS.com workshops
• Season 2: GeoJeopardy at lunch with our own Albert Trebek!
• Free Lunch, door prizes, and much more!
CLICK here to register – it’s free and easy.
For more information and to obtain a copy of the latest/tentative agenda, visit our website at http://giswww.westchestergov.com.
See you on May 18th at Purchase College!