Nowadays, the smartphone in your pocket is completely underused in GIS workflows. Although it has Internet/Cloud connectivity and more parallel processing power than many “professional” devices, it is not uncommon to see it being used to play Candy Crush instead of cranking through parcel topology calculations. In this 45-minute webinar we will talk about how one can:
– Leverage emerging cloud technologies in our everyday workflows
– Connect external devices (e.g. sub-meter GPS/GLONASS receivers) to improve measurements.
– Collaborate with hundreds of users without breaking the bank
– Quickly deploy / collect data to/from your mobile device (think seconds – not weeks).
– Post process the data without installing any software
– Integrate this with you Enterprise workflows.