A GISMO – Hunter College Forum held at the Roosevelt House on April 23, 2018
Email us at email@example.com.
- Welcome & Introduction
- History of GIS in NYC presented by Sean Ahearn, Director, CARSI; Professor, Hunter College
- GIS Principles and Policies presented by Alan Leidner, President, GISMO; Director, Center for Geospatial Innovation; FCNY
– Gregory Yetman, Associate Director, CIESIN, Columbia University
– George Percivall, Chief Technology Officer, OGC
– Amen Ra Mashariki, Director, Urban Analytics, ESRI
– Jeff Ferzoco, Public Sector Technical Advisor, Carto
– Tim Keane, GIS Manager, NYC DoITT
– John Konarski, Executive Director, AGS
Become a GISMO member at gismonyc.org and be part of our growing community. Membership is $20 per year for dual membership in GISMO and the NYS GIS Association; free for enrolled students.