Frank Winters, the NYS Geographic Information Officer, recorded a podcast with Daniel O’Donohue, host of the MapScaping Podcast, for the geospatial community. It aired on April 21st and is titled, Access to data – making room for unexpected contributors. They talked about the power of data and ways geospatial professionals and others can maximize their impact through deliberate strategies around data available. Please listen because it emphasizes the real impact our industry is having. It is available at the following podcast outlets.
- eSpatially – SPEED 2.0: Authoritative Environmental Remediation Mapping in New York City 06/10/2021
- Renew Your Membership! 06/10/2021
- Fall NEARC Call for Abstracts 06/04/2021
- New Job Added! 06/03/2021
- NYS GIS Association Awards Program Nominations Open! 06/02/2021