- Christopher Badurek, SUNY Cortland, Chair
- Eileen Allen, SUNY Plattsburgh
- Alexander Chaucer, Skidmore College
- Emily A. Fogarty, Farmingdale State College – SUNY
- Susan Hoskins, Cornell University
- Mike Jabot, SUNY Fredonia
- Jonathan Little, Monroe Community College; New York Geographic Alliance
- Andrew Mendola, EagleView Technologies
- David Stern, Nassau Community College
- Pete Walsemann, Carthage High School
The mission of the Education Committee is to support the NYS GIS Association in meeting the educational needs of its membership and fostering GIS education across New York State.
It is our intention to broaden, deepen and sustain the geospatial industry, especially by leveraging education. To make geospatial education readily accessible, not just to students, but perhaps more importantly, to educators.