- Paula Lazrus, St. Johns University, Chair
- Eileen Allen, SUNY Plattsburgh
- Christopher Badurek, SUNY Cortland
- Ross Baldwin, Town of Southampton
- Emily A. Fogarty, SUNY Farmingdale
- Susan Hoskins, Cornell University
- Mike Jabot, SUNY Fredonia
- Jon Little, Monroe Community College
- Andrew Mendola, EagleView Technologies
- Adelina Prentice, FPM Remediation
- David Stern, Nassau Community College
- Jessica Tiefke, Syracuse Public Leadership Service Academy
- Pete Walsemann, Carthage High School
The mission of the Education Committee is to support the NYS GIS Association in meeting the educational needs of its membership and fostering GIS education across New York State.
It is our intention to broaden, deepen and sustain the geospatial industry, especially by leveraging education. To make geospatial education readily accessible, not just to students, but perhaps more importantly, to educators.