- Andy Mendola, Pictometry, Chair
- Eileen Allen, SUNY Plattsburgh
- Christopher Badurek, SUNY Cortland
- Alexander Chaucer, Skidmore College
- Emily A. Fogarty, Farmingdale State College – SUNY
- Susan Hoskins, Cornell University
- Mike Jabot, SUNY Fredonia
- Jonathon Little, Monroe Community College; New York Geographic Alliance
- David Stern, Nassau Community College
- Pete Walsemann, Carthage High School
The mission of the Education Committee is to support the NYS GIS Association in meeting the educational needs of its membership and fostering GIS education across New York State.
It is our intention to broaden, deepen and sustain the geospatial industry, especially by leveraging education. To make geospatial education readily accessible, not just to students, but perhaps more importantly, to educators.