- Carol Zollweg, Bergmann, Co-chair
- Ann Deakin, Co-chair
- Dan Barley, TRC Companies, Inc.
- Paula Cutrone, Central New York Regional Transportation Authority
- Michelle Debyah, Town of Pittsford
- Catherine DuBreck, Monroe Community College/EagleView
- Michael Fitzgerald, FPM Remediations, Inc
- Joanna Green, Hunter College
- David Marley, GISinc
- Kelly Montague, Erie Canal Museum, kellymontague.com
- Sheri Norton, Ontario County
- Vijay Sambandhan, Bergmann
- Max Villanueva, AES Northeast
To manage and disseminate information that represents part of the public face of the New York State GIS Association. These public faces include, but are not limited to:
To this end we will maintain a professional and visually interesting website, a professional Facebook page that is updated on a timely basis, post professional tweets that are output on a timely basis, post professional images and content to Instagram, share professional GIS related information on LinkedIn, produce a professional looking newsletter, and ensure that listserv content is professional and use of listserv is not abused.
Make sure to check out our social media accounts above and like, share, follow, and subscribe to our updates.
- NYGeoCon Website Development
- Continue interesting blog and article posts
- Support professional development and other committees
- Create newsletter on a regular basis