Who: Meg Wilkinson and John Marino
What: iMapInvasives Training
When: 9:30 to 11:30 on Wednesday November 13
Where: Meals-on-Wheels for WNY (aka Feedmore NY), 100 James E. Casey Drive, Buffalo, NY
Details of training:
iMapInvasives, NY’s centralized invasive species database, has many new features with the latest release, “iMap3”. Join us for a hands-on training to learn about the online system, the mobile app and the web map services. Bring laptops/smartphones. RSVP requested, but not required.
- iMap3 – online [view invasives data; enter invasives data (presence/not-detected/treatment; set-up email alerts; on your phone or tablet or computer, with connectivity]
- iMap Mobile app [download; set preferences; upload “fake species” record; after the set-up, the app can be used in the field without connectivity; connectivity is required to upload the data to iMap]
- iMap WMS – examples of using the WMS for local applications; and WMS “cheat sheet”
iMapInvasives GIS DAY, John Marino:
- overview of iMap online software and functionality?
- iMap Mobile app – phone gap, etc.
- Esri Field Data Collection Tools: Survey123 apps; Collector app
- Web Map services à ArcMap, AGOL, Dashboards
- Watercraft Inspection Stewardship Program App (WISPA) – Survey123 & Dashboard