The NYS GIS Association is now accepting proposals for presentations for NYGeoCON 2017 taking place in beautiful Lake Placid, NY from October 17 – 19. Two presentation styles are available: 5-minute Lighting Talks and 25-minute Standard Presentations.
PRESENTATION PROPOSAL SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- Submissions will only be accepted on-line.
- All presentations will be selected based on their educational benefit to the audience
- Presentations should not be intended to market specific products and/or services. It is suggested that consultants wishing to be considered, partner with or feature their clients in their presentation(s).
- Presenters must register and pay to attend the conference at regular conference rates.
- Deadline for submissions is August 15th.
Please follow this link to submit your proposal.
If you are having trouble with the on-line form, please call the registration office at (802) 865-5202 or e-mail the Registration Office at email@example.com.