September 23-25, 2019 | Syracuse, NY
This September, join fellow GISers from across New York
State at the beautifully renovated Syracuse Marriott in downtown Syracuse! The preliminary schedule, posted on the NYS GIS Association website, will include pre-conference workshops on GIS for Educators and Integrating Drone and GIS Technology. Monday night’s Opening Reception will be an epic GeoTrivia Team Challenge, where all are welcome to test their Geography knowledge! Tuesday and Wednesday include presentations and lightning talks from GIS professionals, a GIS poster session for professionals and students, drop-in GISP Certification consultation from NYS GISPs, the State of the State report from NYS GIO Frank Winters, and a Vendor Reception featuring our GIS industry-leading sponsors such as Consortech, EagleView Technologies, Geocove, Keystone Precision Instruments, and MTS.
The deadline for presentation proposals is around the corner so don’t forget to submit yours by Friday, July 12th!
Submitting a Presentation Proposal
Proposals are being accepted for three presentation types: 5-minute Lightning Talks, 25-minute Standard Presentations, and Posters.
PRESENTATION PROPOSAL SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- Submissions will only be accepted online through the submission form.
- All presentations will be selected based on their educational benefit to the audience.
- Presentations should not be intended to market specific products and/or services. It is suggested that consultants wishing to be considered partner with or feature their clients in their presentation(s).
- Presenters must register and pay to attend the conference at regular conference rates. Attendee registration will open mid-July.
- Deadline for submissions is Friday, July 12.