Now Accepting Presentation Proposals
September 23-35, 2019 | Syracuse, NY
The New York State GIS Association invites you to share your expertise on the latest GIS and related technology at NYGeoCon 2019! We are currently accepting presentation proposals. Deadline to submit: July 12.
For over 30 years Geospatial Professionals from throughout New York State and surrounding regions have been gathering to network, share and discover the latest in GIS and related technology. NYGeoCon is the premier New York State GIS conference. It occurs only once every two years, with the next event taking place September 23-25 at the Marriott Syracuse Downtown Hotel in Syracuse, NY. Save the date!
Proposals are being accepted for two presentation types: 5-minute Lightning Talks and 25-minute Standard Presentations.
PRESENTATION PROPOSAL SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- Submissions will only be accepted online through the submission form.
- All presentations will be selected based on their educational benefit to the audience.
- Presentations should not be intended to market specific products and/or services. It is suggested that consultants wishing to be considered partner with or feature their clients in their presentation(s).
- Presenters must register and pay to attend the conference at regular conference rates.
- Deadline for submissions is Friday, July 12.
More Information Coming Soon
Sponsor and exhibitor opportunities are available. Learn more about how you can get involved.
A schedule at a glance will be available online in early April. The technical session details will be published by August 1.
Attendee registration will open mid-July.
Visit www.nysgis.net/nygeocon2019 to learn more about the New York State GIS Association and NYGeoCon 2019.