September 23-25, 2019
Now Accepting Presentation Proposals
The New York State GIS Association invites you to share your expertise on the latest GIS and related technology at NYGeoCon 2019! We are currently accepting presentation proposals.
Submit a Proposal by July 12
Proposals are being accepted for three presentation types: 5-minute Lightning Talks, 25-minute Standard Presentations, and Posters.
PRESENTATION PROPOSAL SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
– Submissions will only be accepted online through the submission form.
– All presentations will be selected based on their educational benefit to the audience.
– Presentations should not be intended to market specific products and/or services. It is suggested that consultants wishing to be considered partner with or feature their clients in their presentation(s).
– Presenters must register and pay to attend the conference at regular conference rates. Attendee registration will open mid-July.
– Deadline for submissions is Friday, July 12.
Technical session details will be published online by August 1. In the meantime, review the preliminary schedule-at-a-glance.
For over 30 years Geospatial Professionals from throughout New York State and surrounding regions have been gathering to network, share and discover the latest in GIS and related technology. NYGeoCon is the premier New York State GIS conference. It occurs only once every two years, with the next event taking place September 23-25 at the Marriott Syracuse Downtown Hotel in Syracuse, NY. Make plans now to participate!
Sponsor and exhibitor opportunities are available. Learn more about how you can get involved.
Visit www.nysgis.net/nygeocon2019 to learn more about the New York State GIS Association and NYGeoCon 2019.