NYGeoCon is only 1 week away so if you haven’t registered yet, do it now! A BIG reason to register today is to save $$. Rates go up if you register on site, so you only have 1 week to register at the discount rate.
The Tuesday, October 17th NYS UAS Mapping Symposium has been approved for FIVE LS/PE continuing education credits!! For the first symposium of its kind in New York State focused specifically on mapping with drones, the NYSGIS Association has brought together regional leaders and innovators in the field for a full day of discussions on a wide range of topics including:
- Hardware, software considerations
- Educational and government program implementations
- RTK, PPK, and Ground Control technologies
- Mapping best practices and pitfalls
- Application areas including transportation, infrastructure monitoring and 3D modeling
- And more…
Discussions will be appropriate for the novice and the seasoned drone veteran alike, so sign up today!
NYGeoCon 2017 is just 1 week away! Visit https://www.nysgis.net/nygeocon2017/ to register, review the conference agenda and learn more. And don’t forget to follow the conference on social media and post your photos and videos using #NYGECON or #NYSGISA.