GISMO cordially invites you and your organization to participate in our 2nd Annual GIS Jobs Fair on Wednesday, November 14, 2018 to be held at the Hunter College on the southwest corner of East 68th Street and Lexington Avenue from 1 to 5 PM. The Jobs Fair would work like this: Employers hiring or thinking about hiring will be assigned to tables set up around a central area. They can decorate those tables with banners and brochures. Job seekers will visit the booths, submit resumes if interested, and listen to representatives speak about their organization. Follow up is up to employers and job seekers.
- Lunch and Learn: Modelbuilder: An Introduction 11/17/2018
- ArcGIS Online changes coming in December 11/16/2018
- New Job Added! 11/15/2018
- Schools and Mesonet Web Services Now Available 11/15/2018
- Four more 2018 County Orthoimagery Datasets Available 11/12/2018