Save the Date!
The 2019 Fall NEARC Conference will be held Sunday, October 20 – Wednesday, October 23 at Sunday River Resort in Newry, Maine. We hope to see you there!
Call for Abstracts | Deadline: July 17, 2019
The 2019 Fall NEARC Conference Host Committee invites attendees to submit presentation abstracts. This is a great opportunity to share your experience, expertise and knowledge with colleagues from around the Northeast. Presentation proposals are being accepted for the regular Fall NEARC Conference (Monday, October 21 – Wednesday, October 23) as well as the GIS Educators Day (Sunday, October 20).
Before submitting a proposal, read this information.
Presentation Format Options
- 30-minute oral presentations (Main or Educators Day)
- 60-minute Educators Day Only oral presentations
- 90-minute hands-on workshops or panel discussions at the Main Conference
- Posters (Main or Educators Day)
- Abstract submissions will only be accepted online.
- All submissions must be received by the July 17, 2019 deadline.
- The presentation must be product-neutral and cannot market specific products and/or services.
- Presenters are required to register and pay to attend the conference at the applicable rates.
Review the presenter guidelines, then click below to get started on submitting a proposal online.
The 2019 Fall NEARC Conference will be held at Sunday River Resort in Newry, Maine.
Overnight accommodations are available to conference participants at Sunday River at a discounted group rate of $115/night plus tax. Reservations must be made by Friday, September 27 to receive the group rate. To make a reservation, call the Resort at 1-800-207-2365 and request a room in the Fall NEARC (Northeast Arc Users Group) Conference group block.
To learn more about the Northeast Arc Users Group and the Fall NEARC Conference, visit www.northeastarc.org.