UAV Remote Sensing Conference
2021 STRATUS Conference
About the Conference
The 2021 STRATUS conference brings together academics, industry representatives, and domain specialists to share perspectives on this rapidly evolving field of a wide range of topics. Since its inception in 2016, STRATUS went from a one-day to a two-day and then to a three-day annual workshop and is now a three-day conference and includes pre-conference field trips. Based on the received request from attendees, we have expanded the workshops to reach entities beyond the original scope of a Western New York audience.
Abstract deadline extended to 15 March 2021
This conference is planned to be a virtual event.
- Join GISMO’s Monthly Map Challenge for May: AANHPI History Month 05/05/2021
- NOAA NGS 2021 Geospatial Summit 05/01/2021
- FRANK WINTERS ON MAPSCAPING PODCAST!!!! 04/29/2021
- GISSIG: ESRI Presentation on Redistricting Online Tools | May 12 04/29/2021
- eSpatially – 10 Questions: Peter Carlo 04/27/2021