How Do I Join?
How Do I Change My Email Address?
You can login with an email address that is no longer active and then change it!
- Click here to get to the Member Login form.
- In the first box, enter the email you used to register and your password. After you change your email, you will use the new email address for future logins.
- Click on the blue ‘Login’ button
- This brings you to the next form, the ‘Login Submit’ form,
- Click on the blue ‘Members Only Section’ button
- This brings you to the next form, the ‘Member Page’,
- Click on the ‘Edit Profile’ button
- This brings you to the next form, the ‘Edit Profile’ form where you will see your current information.
- Make any desired changes, e.g. email address.
- Click on the ‘Update’ button
Congratulations, you have edited your profile.
I tried to create a profile, but it says I already have one!
If you already have a record in the database and you try to create another one you will see this error:
The following errors were found on the form. Please go back and resubmit your information:
An account already exists for this email. Please check the Members Directory to make sure you are not already in the database.
You do not need to create another profile and only need to log in to renew your membership. If you’ve forgotten your password, use the Forgot Password link on the Login page.
Error Message: Sorry login was not successful, please try again. Please check the email address and password.
If you receive this error message: Sorry login was not successful, please try again. Please check the email address and password.
Go back and check your information. If you get this message again, go back to the join page (click tab at top of page) and check if you have ever been a member and if you are currently a member.
I Still Can’t Figure Out The Problem
Contact the NYS GIS Association by using the Contact Link under About or writing to email@example.com.